Thursday, June 8, 2017

Blog-cation Time

That's right.  My blog is on a short vacation.  Still varnishing.  Gardening and hauling rocks.  No sewing...and now no writing.  Take care and enjoy the summer while it is here.

These photos show life in the mountains.  I take my camera on my daily walks to record fun, funny and interesting encounters.

Young bull elk with emerging antlers, laying in the neighbor's yard.

Soon-to-be mama elk.
End of pregnancy blahs!

Sew some happy seams this week.  I wish you enjoyment of summertime.

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos - how great to see wildlife close enough to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures, and I think your captions spot-on! Thanks for sharing them on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete

Bagged the Bag

My first attempt at a picnic bag was a fail.  You saw the pictures last week.  I kept revising the design.  I clipped where I shouldn't ...