My first attempt at a picnic bag was a fail. You saw the pictures last week. I kept revising the design. I clipped where I shouldn't have, but fixed it with a ziz-zag. Finally I was trimming an edge and cut it too deep. I was thoroughly frustrated!!!!!!!
I am very goal oriented and don't give up easily so I got busy hunting through my patterns and found another pattern that I had done before as a knitting bag, which I love. I made a few revisions to accommodate the fabric in the my stash and the needs of a picnic bag and got busy on it. I cannibalised the failed bag for a few parts and added them where I wanted them. It is finished ready for our next road trip.
|Inside with paper plates stowed.|
|Inside showing the rest of the stuff.|
|Roll rolled up.|
|Roll opened up.|