Friday, June 17, 2022

 I am wondering if I have any readers left.  I quit blogging when Blogger went over the top with so many changes and many of them did not work properly.  I hope that has changed so I will give it a try.  I think it has been about two years and I have been busy.  I may have stopped blogging, but I never stop sewing, dreaming sewing, creating sewing, and...well you get the drift.

I believe I left off when I was working on the Mayan Mask.  I finally added a new section to my mosaic quilt to solve a problem.  I put the mask on the new top part along with some colorful bird graphics.  Then I bound the quilt with the fancy prairie points.  This was binding with a facing and I love that method.  I do dislike doing traditional binding and I found this much easier.

King's Mosaic

Prairie Point Binding





This is the best I can do with photos on Blogger.  Still frustrated by that.  These show the various interesting points on the quilt and some of the quilting.

Enjoy a great week, summer weather, and summertime activities.

Mardi

1 comment:

Bagged the Bag

My first attempt at a picnic bag was a fail.  You saw the pictures last week.  I kept revising the design.  I clipped where I shouldn't ...